Saturday, September 15, 2007

What I am Discovering

I am reading more and more blogs lately (as I should if I hope to do something with blogging). I am amazed at how many blogs are about nothing (I view completely personal stuff, like this blog, as "nothing" or at least nothing of importance) and they have huge followings. Lots of people read their stuff! They make money using Adsense and PayPerPost and they have a sizable income doing so (there are some one PayPerPost who make about 1000 a month, this isn't enough to live off of, but considering that they make that money in about twenty five hours (tops) then it is really decent. Additionally they are getting paid to do something they love, and that isn't the only way that they are making money. But everything they write is personal, rambling based, and completely like my personal blogs.

Well, except this one. This one is a bit more negative and full of complaints (usually), but even here the readership is growing. Daily it seems to grow. Bigger and bigger it gets....which is good! Mind you, I am certainly glad about that. Well...goodnight all...

No comments: