Thursday, September 6, 2007

Innovative Tutors


Yep, I am back and with another great blurb. I want to say that I wasn't going to take this oppertunity (paid posts are called opportunities at PayPerPost), but after it came up a third time I wanted to look into it. I am not saying that I have anything against Tutors (I did it in High School), but I just didn't want to advertise for a tutor that I had never used. This time I looked into it (hey I don't have many "opportunities" come across my desk. What I found was a few things that make this something I was willing to advertise. First of all...SCORE! Education Centers are owned by Kaplan , a well known and respected education corporation (I don't know if they are a corporation or not, but it certainly sounds good). I first came across Kaplan while studying for the SAT's. They have a wide variety of free resources as well as ones that can be purchased, and their material is good! Knowing that gives SCORE an extra point in my book. Aditionally SCORE! has been around since 1992, which is a decent amount of time. They aren't just popping up and disappearing. Next, I reviewed some of their programs. They really do their homework, your child gets help with what he or she really needs help with. They can help your child keep up, catch up, and get ahead. What can be better then that? Innovative Tutor are always a good thing and what is really going to help a child. They also offer tutoring for a wide variety of ages (K through 10th grade).

While it may seem a bit early for me to be thinking about education and looking at what is out there...I think it is never too early. Marcus is 13 months, and it will be awhile before any formal education becomes an issue, it is such an important issue that my husband and I have been talking about it lately, a talk that will continue for years to come. Education is one of the most important issues in a child's life. Learning to learn and learning to love learning are important and will effect the rest of a child's life and future. These skills go beyond education as a system and into education as a lifestyle, which is what it sounds like SCORE! will help your child do (or mine).

Anyway...As always...thanks for tunning into to my paid post...that's all for now...signing off...

No comments: