Tuesday, September 11, 2007

41. The Sleeping Monster

My mom says she doesn't sleep much. I wouldn't know, I do sleep and enjoy it very much (and often wish that I could enjoy it longer, but Marcus doesn't allow that). Yesterday she postponed going to the hospital to get her blood work and x-rays done. Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow. Well she is sleeping, and I can't wake her. It is almost nine and I feel the clock ticking. It usually takes an hour for her to get ready. Then the thirty minutes it takes to get there. I need to be back here around noon so that I can walk the dog, then at 1:45 I need to go pick up my in-laws. I could push walking the dog back a little bit...but...

It is almost nine now. So, ten before we leave. Ten thirty before we arrive. If it takes two hours (hopefully no more then that, but I don't have much faith) then we are leaving there at Twelve thirty. Getting here at one. I would have to rush around to feed the baby lunch and get the dog walked, then leave here by one fifteen to get to the airport (which is out in the middle of no where) by one forty five. Any way, she needs to be getting up, but she won't wake up by me calling her. She is snoring loudly and probably took sleeping pills. ERRR...

No comments: