Thursday, September 13, 2007

Making Money

As many of you know...my husband and I want to stay home and work side by side, while still making a decent living. We want to write and create and enjoy the fruits of our labor. One of the ways that we are working toward doing this is blogging. We have several blogs that are slowly moving to their own web pages (as we speak). This is exciting, and things are growing. However, nothing is directly making money yet.

But...a month ago (August 13th) I joined PayPerPost. PayPerPost pays you to write posts providing buzz or reviews for different advertisers. The first two weeks were hard. I had a few opportunities and then my posts started getting denied and I had to figure out why. However, once I got past that hurtle things started smoothing out and posts have gotten easier and easier.

This is how it has worked for me...It takes about fifteen minutes for me to write a good post and I usually get five dollar offers (though I have taken one for thirty dollars). I enjoy going through a website and coming up with real information and real positive points. With PayPerPost you have to have ten posts that have been written, reviewed, and excepted before you can add a second blog. Additionally, you can only have two paid posts on each blog a day. Plus with a blog that isn't ranked with Google or Alexia you aren't given that many opportunities. Yet, I have made $117.06. And it probably only took three hours or so.

PayPerPost isn't a get rich scheme. You still have to do the work. But the work isn't hard and over time you build it up. Your blog gets more visitors and you get ranked higher so you are eligible for more opportunities. You get to add additional blogs. Before you know it, it could be a wonderful thing. A very wonderful thing. Just think, I am getting paid twenty dollars an hour (sometimes more) to write blog ads. What about you?

Of course...you don't have to take my word for it...you can sign up and give it a try (after all it is free, just a little bit of your time and twenty dollars for your first post) or you can hear what other posties have to say about their experiences with PayPerPost. Either way...

Of course...this has been another great sponsored advertisement, brought to you by another great service! Stay tuned, there will be more after the break!

No comments: