Thursday, September 27, 2007

52. It Bothers me...

It bothers me when she gets to spend more money then we do. I can't say no and she knows it. So, when she asks, I am usually on her side, but that means that she gets what she wants and we don't. We are still working hard to recover from debt (moving here was expensive). We are so close to doing that (if we don't count my dog gone blasted school loans). This makes it so that we don't have as much to spend as we would like (Americans' number one complaint? I wish we had more to spend). I don't know where there is a balance between getting her what she needs and wants and getting us what we need and want. I also don't know how to find that balance.

I don't want her to have nothing, get nothing, and such, but at the same time, I don't like sacrificing Marcus' new clothes money (he doesn't have very many clothes that fit him any more) or my craft money so that she can have yarn and this and that (her biggest desire right now is yarn, and lots of it).

Well...such as life...

No comments: