Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am Amazed

I started this blog while angry (not surprising, eh?). I started it because it seemed like a much better idea to complain to the computer screen and what (at that time) was an imaginary audience. It was like I could share my frustrations, my anger, everything with out any negative aspects creeping up on me. I never imagined I would fall for blogging. I never imagined that I would decide that I wanted to make money doing this. I would never have imagined that I would indeed start to make money. All I wanted to do was let loose.

I chose my title for a few reasons, the biggest one was that while it was catchy, I figured it was a large enough number it wouldn't be over quickly, and it was also a small enough number I could probably come up with that many complaints. I am amazed at how slow it has gone.

I haven't even reached 100 yet! I do know that the biggest reason for this is because most things are let go before I reach the computer. A lot of the things that I hate about living with my mom are small minute complaints. It is just something that annoys me or gets under my skin. Part of it is because we are a lot a like. Part of it is because I feel like she is trying to run my household (which she probably is whether or not she notices, after all she has ran a household for a long time now). Recently I have struggled with the fact that she doesn't like my husband and makes comments about him to me and our son. But, it is hard to hold onto the smaller things and remember them when it is time to write.

I hope that I won't make it to 1001. I truly hope that she gets her disability and that she moves out. I think it would be best for all of us. I think that if she stayed here as Marcus began to understand more and more that really bad things would happen.

But anyway, my friend said something that touched me, "You're family, the situation will change, and it will be easy to love again." That was good, I was particularly upset with my mom when she said it, now if only the situation would change...LOL

No comments: