Monday, September 24, 2007

49. More Trips

I am sick today. It is just one of those days, and one of those head colds. So, this morning I had to take my sister-in-law to school, then my mom to her doctors office, then to get x-rays and blood work, then to the lawyers office, then she was called back because they missed an x-ray, then home again. I was blessed in not having to take the little one (one of his aunts was watching him most of the time, he did go with us to get that last x-ray). We are on our way home, I am exhausted, I still have to walk the dog and then take my other sister-in-law to dance class for forty five minutes and then pick up her sister and take them all home a little later in the day, and she asks me if she should work harder on making a case for her disability. I knew that this was indeed something that was asking a question that wasn't what it seemed.

"What exactly are you asking?" She wants to start going to mental health once a week to work on building her case with her depression (and any other mental issues that she may have). Which I would of course have to take her to. I know that I shouldn't complain, lord knows I want her to win her case and move on with her life. But I am so tired and so tired of running around like a chicken with my head cut off. And not getting any work done. It is obvious that no one cares if I work hard on the internet and get my goals and dreams accomplished. After all, if they need something they need something. It doesn't matter that I don't feel good and need a nap. I am typing this instead of taking a nap because I have fifteen minutes before I have to wake the baby from his nap and take him and myself to dance class!

So, next week she wants a ride to the hospital on Monday to try and get her bills paid, she wants a ride to mental health on Tuesday, and a ride to the doctors office on Thursday. How am I supposed to get anything done?!?

No comments: