Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Dream Trip


Since I was a very young girl I have wanted to go to New York City. I had a friend (my second cousin who was all grown up but spent time with us) who talked about it with me for hours. I was twelve and very excited. He was going to take me to see the sights and spend a few nights. That trip never happened, but I am still looking forward to going one day. Of course when I do go, I will want to know which are the best New York City Restaurants to hit. I hate hoping that the place you have chosen has decent food for the price. I also hate paying a lot for a meal that was less then wonderful. Of course, there is help out there on the wonderful Internet. Martini Boys will give you a fantastic Dinning Guide and a Nightlife guide. Nothing could be better then knowing where you should go to have a good time, a good meal, and vaction that you will never forget (which is always good if it is a vacation you will never forget in a positive way!). Of course they have more then just New York City reviews. They currently have aToronto Dining Guide , as well as reviews in Montreal, Miami, Calgary, and Vancouver.

If you are headed to one of these places, it is definitely worth your time! If you live in one of these places, it is also worth your time. How? you might ask. Well that's simple, it is always a great find when you find something new and exciting right there in your own city. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you for tuning in, to another great advertisement, brought to you by another great service. Come back again!

Oh yeah, and they also have hotel information!

No comments: