Monday, September 10, 2007

40. Rearranging

Today is Monday. It is a Monday that my father-in-law has flown back to Michigan. Therefore my sister-in-law needs a ride to and from college. Additionally my mom needed to get e-rays and blood drawn. Today was a good day since I already had the in-laws van. When my father-in-law called to tell me that he wouldn't be arriving till one forty five tomorrow and could I meet him at the air port I said okay. This means I have to drive Rebekah to college tomorrow morning. But it also means that my mom didn't want to take care of what she needs to take care of today. She wants to wait till tomorrow. The problem. I have taken it easy today, since I have a bazillion and one things to do. Which means I pretty much wasted today and tomorrow!

Head down and shaking...well that's all for now.

No comments: