Friday, September 7, 2007

38. The Hissy Fit

Every now and again there is something that happens that is just rediculrous. It's like how did that happen and you sit down just stunned. Yesterday had one such of these things. We were getting ready to go to Walmart, partly because I wanted to get supplies to try my hand at paper bead making, and partly because mom wanted to get out and spend her food stamps. So we all headed out to our Nissan Sentry. Now I have felt very blessed by our car, which has been a good car, and was given to us. However, it is very small, there is not an adult size back seat and at five foot one inch I am bump my head on the ceiling when in the back seat. Additionally getting in and out is tricky, especially doing it without getting hurt. I wedged myself in, and unbeknown to me or my husband I had my foot in the way, so when the seat was slid back, ouch.

But this wasn't the bad part, no this wasn't bad at all. It was the fact that my mom threw a fit about it. She got mad and stormed off. She said she was tired of hurting me every time that we went anywhere. And because of that...she didn't want to go. And she cried and started to yell...

No comments: