Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Exciting Happenings of Aiden :-P

Okay, so I complain on here a lot. I have had someone tell me that I do a terrible job (and it would seem that I am a terrible person as well), but none the less, don't be mistaken. I don't hate my life and I am enjoying some parts of it.

Our writing world is expanding. I have gotten rid of most of the Blogger blogs that I have been doing (or rather I am in the process of getting rid of them) and I have established the following web sites:

-The Mommy 'n' Baby Page (this takes over all of the writing on babies that I do, whether on Falon of the Tower, or The Mommy Page. It will all be here and in a new and organized way.

-A Little of Everything That Matters-This page has our reviews (movie, product, and service, and someday book reviews), Thought Provokers, This Side of That, Zero 2 Six, and will eventually have The Boring Recount of My Dull Life. But it will also have so much more (guess you will have to wait and see!)

-The Artisan Newstand- This will have articles on a variety of artisan works as well as art work and more. It is replacing Beautiful Beads and growing it into something much larger.

-The Phat Diaries-This is talking about my transformation into someone healthier and hopefully thinner! It also has a great number of resources for those who are looking to loose weight or to be healthier.

-The Large and Small-A new creatures page that will cover creatures, faeries, spirits, demons, angels, god, goddesses, cryptozoology, aliens, and ufo's from mythology, fantasy, and modern resources of beliefs.

-Falon of the Tower-of course Falon of the Tower is still around, however it now contains nothing more then our Fantasy fiction and the world that we are slowly developing. Falon is writing more and more these days so it will grow at a decent rate. It is exciting to see where all this will take us!

Of course I am still writing on Helium as well (I love the way Helium works and I love using these articles as writing warm ups!)

No comments: