Saturday, August 11, 2007

24. Sugar Please

We haven't been eating a lot of dessert lately (it's hard to have a lot of sugar products in the house while trying to eat healthy). It has been driving my mom crazy (even though we bought her ten pounds of chocolate for the month). She keeps talking about all of these desserts we should back so that she feels "normal" again. Peanut butter cookies, and apple cake, and sugar cookies, and brownies, and such.

Come on!

Part of me wants to point out that she is almost 300 pounds and should go for a walk every time she thinks of sugar. But that wouldn't go far. She would say she hurts too much. And should would probably bring up the fact that I am 225 pounds. It wouldn't matter that I am the one trying to change my eating habits to aid in getting healthier and loosing weight.

Oh well...

No comments: