Saturday, August 25, 2007

Advertisements

I just wanted to take a moment to discuss the advertisements, which are quickly becoming a large part of this blog. First and foremost, I wanted you to know that while all of these ads are indeed paid ads none of them are things I didn't investigate and don't support. I can't stand promoting items that I don't believe in and therefore have lost a few opportunities on PayPerPost. I won't promote tutors or tutoring companies I have never tried (my son is a year old, it will be awhile if ever...). I won't support a certain clinic in doing lapband surgery. I am not sure that the surgery is a good idea let alone getting it at a certain location. That is something for you to talk to your doctor about, not your blog of choice! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I was supporting only those things which I believed in...however they are paid advertisements.

No comments: