Friday, August 17, 2007

26. Milk

Milk is a funny thing to have an issue with. But I certainly have an issue with it. And so does she.

She has always drank her milk straight out of the gallon jug. She taught me to do it. I finally picked up the habit when I was about fourteen. Well I have never quit the habit, and it didn't really bother my husband (after all he kisses me regularly).

However, my mom never quit the habit either. He caught her drinking out of the gallon (hadn't noticed before). He was grossed out. After all he doesn't kiss my mom, and doesn't want to (good thing that would be kinda weird). He asked her to stop. She came back with, "Well your wife does it all the time." So, now I have been banished from drinking milk from the gallon, as has she. Since then neither of us has had any milk.

I just want a nice cold swig...

No comments: