Friday, August 10, 2007

23. Off Track Plans

I am trying to become organized and disciplined. This week has been hard for me because we are going from second shift all our lives type of people to the alarm clock rings at 4:30 type of people. But I have been working hard to come up with a schedule that allows me to accomplish the things that are important to me.

However, my mom doesn't care about the things that are important to me or the time that I have and how I am trying to use it. She makes me feel bad when she wants something and I am busy. The first day it was a walk to the office. Well walking, I believe though she doesn't, is good for her. So, I took time (about twenty five minutes) out of my day and walked with her to the office. Then on our way back she wanted to go to the pool. I really didn't want to go to the pool. I was feeling tired do to the strange new sleeping habits, and a trip to the pool didn't sound so great. It sounded tiring. Well we went home and I went back to work on my new book. She promptly interrupted me and made me feel bad, because she wanted to go to the pool and couldn't without my help. So, we went to the pool. Took two hours, and then came back. I was ready for a nap when we got back! But couldn't take one.

Next day. She makes me feel bad for not wanting to watch tv with her, so I end up watching an hour of some dumb soap!

No comments: