Wednesday, August 29, 2007

32. My mom is mad at me

Needless to say, my mom is mad at me. It all happened yesterday. She started complaining about not having any money and about not getting everything she wanted when the FedEx money was here. Well I told her to stop, I told her that I had heard it all before and that I was tired of all of her complaining.

So, now she is mad at me. She went to her room closed the door and laid down. Then when asked if she was joining us for dinner she informed me that she was not. That was that.

This wouldn't be such an issue if it wasn't for the fact that she gets to choose when to stop being mad at me. Till then she will have wrath and I will feel it. This is the way it works.

Hopefully she will be done being mad at me in time for me to take her to the doctor tomorrow.

No comments: