Thursday, August 16, 2007

Positive Things at PayPerPost

Normally the things I blog about here at 1001 Things I hate About Living with My Mom. Of course these things are things that annoy me or just in general drive me crazy!

Well today I have decided to throw in something positive that is happening in my life. I have recently joined Pay Per Post. blog advertising They are a company who connect advertisers with bloggers. You can actually get paid to do what you like to do best as a blogger (ramble, rant, rave, thank). I had seen their add in several location and read about them on a few different blogs that I choose to read. One of their ads read something like, "Yep, your momma blogs, and we pay her to do it!" Which of course has tickled my funny bone more then once. I finally decided to join pay per post after reading one great review of it.

It has so much freedom. You can still choose what you want to blog about. You can pick companies and opportunities according to what is involved in your blog, or what you want to ramble about. Since joining Pay Per Post, I have found that it is a great place! There are plenty of message boards to give you plenty of information on getting started. Trust me, I had a few questions that the answers were easily found on the message boards. While I haven't made any friends yet (I am very new), I am sure that I will. There is a real sense of community here.

Top it all off, there is a huge opportunity to make money. No, it isn't one of those get rich schemes. They aren't giving the money away, you will have to work for it! But none the less it is there. As someone who has been enjoying blogging for just a few months and who has spent hours looking for ways to make just a little extra money from home, this is one excellent opportunity.

No comments: