Thursday, November 1, 2007

64. I Feel Unappreciated

There are things I do for my mom out of the kindness of my heart and rather then feel appreciated, I feel rushed, harassed, and frustrated. Out of kindness I offered to add some of her stuff to my Etsy. This means that we are fronting the posting cost with the hopes that one or more of her items sells. It is out of kindness that I am working hard to get all of her finished and ready to ship items posted before we are part of the showcase on Saturday. It isn't easy, technology seems to be working against me. Rather then be thankful and know that I am doing my best and working hard for everyones benefit she has been asking each day, more then once if something sold and then if I have everything posted yet. I am trying, hold your horses. It isn't like I am just sitting around doing nothing all day. I am a busy person and trying my best to get everything done! Well, apparently I am not trying hard enough for her, because she is impatient and thinks I should be able to work miracles. Well, I can't.

Anyway...It really isn't that bad, it just bugs me. In fact if I wasn't having problems downloading pictures from the camera, I probably wouldn't have a problem with it. But couple it with downloading issues and it is all frustrating. "Have you got all my stuff up yet?" NO, and I don't have my stuff up either. Neither one of us is getting what they want! Of course, it is better not to yell at her, that doesn't get us anywhere.

No comments: