Wednesday, November 7, 2007

toothpaste!



Being young (24) I can say this and still remember it. I had great teeth with no issues growing up, all through junior high and high school. Then it happened. When I was nineteen the dentist filled my first cavity. To this day that is the only cavity I have had, but it has caused me pain and a few other issues. The biggest issue is the fact that since it has been filled it (and seemingly the teeth around it) are very sensitive to hot and/or cold. It has been something that I have never fixed, after all the few sensitive toothpastes I have used have never worked. I have even tried this mouth wash that I found once, which tasted horrible and didn't seem to do anything.

It has been a week since I received Biotene Sensitive in the mail. In that weeks time I have discovered a lot of things. First of all (and something really near to my heart) this tooth product (it is rather liquidy) doesn't taste bad. Second of all (and truly more important) it works. If I would have had it five years ago then I wouldn't be here to tell you that my sensitivity has drastically gone down in just one week. Plus this product leaves your mouth feeling squeaky clean and overall great.

Biotene does't just mask the problems either, it really truly resolves them. Their one of a kind formula actually resolves sensitivity issues! Plus it fights cavities and includes ingredients that resolve dry mouth. This will change the way you look at sensitive toothpaste forever!

One last note, my mom has been trying it along with me and she likes it even more then I do. She has a dry mouth problem and really super sensitive teeth. Yesterday she had a milkshake without the pain! Plus, no more dry mouth!



No comments: