Monday, November 5, 2007

67. Insults 101

Today, my mom told me I don't spend enough time with my son. She did it in a way that was rather rude, and very insulting. My first response is, how do you know, you sleep all day. She has no idea what we do, when we do it, or even where. She just feels that she is or was a better mother then I will ever be. She talks to be about what a bitch I was when I was seven. It just hurts. After all knowing that your mother didn't like you doesn't make you feel good about who you were and who you have become.

I don't know why I can't get her voice out of my head. No matter what, I just feel trapped. Trapped in this hell. My husband is always upset because he doesn't feel like he is in control, my mom is always coming to me about things that she should be going to him about, and top it all of she thinks I am a bad mom.

It makes me wish....

No comments: