Wednesday, November 28, 2007

80. Walked in On

My mom is one who knocks and then comes in. Rarely does she wait for the, "Come in". Well, this time it wasn't a, "Come in", but rather a, "Not Right Now." Well, she didn't hear it and came in anyway. Needless to say we were busy and not looking to have company in our room. Additionally, she calls my brother up right away to tell him that she walked in on us. He of course thought it was hilarious. (Of course she walked in on him while he was by himself, so he would think it funny).

I have no idea how far this will get, but I do know that with my brothers, I will not be able to live it down. We put a hook and eye on the door so we could keep Marcus out when one parent was in the room sleeping in or working on the computer and the other was in the living room with him. I think it is time we use it for more then just keeping Marcus out!

No comments: