Saturday, November 10, 2007

71. Where Have You Been?

This is a good question to ask your sixteen year old daughter when she leaves before you get up. But it drives me crazy now that I am twenty-four and living under my own roof. It would be one thing if I was twenty-four and living under her roof, but this is my house. Worse then that, if we go somewhere without her and she finds out it was somewhere she would have liked to have gone she gets mad at us and complains. After all today we went to IHOP, but we left at eleven and she still wasn't awake. So, should I feel guilty that we didn't take her?

She would say yes. After all that means she didn't get to eat out and we did. She thinks that she should always get to when we do. I miss family being me and my husband and our son. I don't know if that is just me being selfish, it probably is, but sometimes it would be nice. Nice and easier.

So, where have you been?

No comments: