Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am Now Very Nervous

My mom's hearing date has been set. She will go before the judge on October 23rd, 2007. I am very nervous. There is so much riding on this hearing. It is of course possible that they will tell her that she is not eligible and that will be that. Of course, that doesn't seem fair. But then, this is life and life often falls into the that's not fair category. There is this very nervous feeling that I get when I think about the situation. If she gets her money it will most likely be about March before she moves out. She will have lived her an entire year. However, the real big concern is, what if she doesn't get her money?

This is a fear that my husband has even more then I do. He said last night, "it isn't so much that she lives with us, or all the issues that we have with her living with us, it is the fact that she doesn't respect me that bothers me most." It is true, and so many issues boil down to that fact. She doesn't respect him. It drives me crazy, but it is the truth.

Anyway, we are now praying hard and hoping that she wins her case, hoping that the lawyer works extra hard to make it happen. But we should know by the end of this month.

No comments: