Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Happenings

If you are one who reads 1001 Things I hate About Living With My Mom regularly then you know it has been awhile since I have written. In reality the situation has grown more and more frustrating for me. I just haven't taken the time to write about it.

Worry is setting in. We have a week until my mom's hearing and I keep feeling this nagging in the back of my head going, "what if...". What if she looses her case? Then what. She won't have the money to move out. She won't have insurance or money to pay for her health care. She will continue to stay here...I don't know how my family, particularly me and my husband will handle this.

It is a panicky feeling that I have. Like what if the rest of my life....

Of course, I don't know the answer to that and I really need to relax and let it happen. After all it might be that she wins and that is that.

No comments: