Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Christmas shopping is something that we have started. It seems odd to start it so soon, but we have a ton of people to buy for. I have never been a Black Friday shopper. The idea of a big crowd and crazy shopping experiences scares me rather then excites me. This year I need to save the money. We are buying a gift for all of Peter's eight brothers and sisters as well as my brothers and our parents and the whole nine yards. With this big of a list it is definitely important to save money. With www.black-friday.net I can browse black friday ads and save money while shopping online. It is the perfect match. Black Friday savings and I don't have to leave the house and enter a crazy shopping crowd, all I have to do is sit in front of the computer and find everything I need. Of course, I can start looking, NOW!

I think I will be checking out the Harbor Freight Ad in search of something for my husband. He is starting his shop all over and would love some new tools of some sort, I am sure! Where will you shop this holiday season? Check out the Black Friday location with sales information from Ace Hardware to Walmart (and everything in between).

No comments: