Monday, October 22, 2007

61. Throwing It All Out

My husband doesn't rinse his lunch dishes. It is a fact. Well yesterday being Sunday we went off and did our own thing (games with three of my husbands brothers). When we came back my mom had cleaned on the kitchen. At first I was amazed, and happy, and a little excited (why wouldn't I be glad that she had made a contribution to our household?) Then I found out that she threw out the dishes that weren't rinsed. I was informed that if I wanted them they were in the garbage can and I could go dig them out.

Now if you have ever seen a garbage can at an apartment complex, you would know that I wasn't going to go dig the stuff out. Rather I was going to be thankful that it was a $15 set that she had thrown away and not something more expensive. But it did make me made. If she didn't want to deal with it, why not leave it and let me. Why make it harder for me to deal? And why doesn't she care that now I have nothing to send my husbands lunch food in and I must go buy something tonight.

No comments: