Thursday, January 31, 2008

Flowers

I normally use this blog to complain. Usually about my mom living with us. This continues to be a challenge and a huge expense in our lives (we figured out how much we spent on her in the month of January alone and it was over $325). But my life isn't some horrible thing, not as a whole. I have a lot of things to be thankful for and I wanted to take a moment to reflect on those things.

-I have a great husband and a wonderful son. I don't always feel like I have enough time to spend with either of them, but they are great guys (my son is 18 months). They make my life wonderful and enjoyable.

-My earnings for the month of January was $520.14. This is by far the highest it has ever been, well at least from working online.

-My husband has been bringing me a bouquet of flowers every week now for over a month. It makes me feel wonderful and special as well as adding some beauty to our apartment.

No matter how life may seem at the moment, there is always some light somewhere, if only we will look to see our own blessings.

No comments: