Thursday, January 17, 2008

88. I Just Know It Won't Get Done

I have been cleaning the house lately. Really really cleaning it. Not just the regular maintenance type of cleaning. It isn't that the house is filthy or anything, but we are rather messy. We don't pick up after ourselves, which means we live in the type of home that has the little piles every where. The living room looks worse (or did) because Marcus' toys were in there. I have gotten the living room, the dinning room, and most of the kitchen cleaned up and found places to put a lot of things that before didn't have homes. This weekend we are planning on finishing the kitchen and getting our room taken care of.

My mom came in and asked for an extra picture of my son. She wants to send it to my great aunt. Well, I don't have many pictures, but I told her she could have one. I am just not sure where I put them (in one of the piles on the dresser, desk, or TV table). I asked her if she could wait till this weekend when we finished cleaning the room.

She stormed off. When I asked her why she was upset she replied, "Because I know it won't get done." and off she stormed once again. This frustrates me. I am tired of her telling me what I will and won't do. The rebellious part of me wants to not do it this weekend. Kind of like a, well fine, if that's what you expect, I am going to go have some fun instead then. But I really want to get it done, so that's a bad idea.

It is just frustrating....

No comments: