Wednesday, February 6, 2008

92. Really, You Can't Talk More.

I spent an enjoyable hour and a half talking to my mom today. It wasn't all that exciting, but it was nice. When I said I had to go so I could get some work done she treated me snottily and said, "Really, You can't talk more?!?" I felt a little frustrated, after all the point of my son going to his grandma's on Wednesday is so that I can have an afternoon free of interruptions and get a lot of work done. Work is important because I am working toward our future. But that doesn't matter to my mom since she believes I waste my time any way.

It is hard to keep working hard with someone tugging you on the sleeve and saying that you can't make it. I know I can, it just takes so much work to get from here to there. It isn't like I get to wake up and suddenly be making enough that my husband can stay home with me and work by my side. Nope, it is a lot harder then that. It is a lot of work and right now isn't worth it. I am making about five hundred a month right now, which isn't worth much when compared to the $4000 we need to cover our bills, health insurance, and taxes.

Oh well, yep, I really can't talk more right now. I have lots to do to make my dreams come true!

No comments: