Monday, December 17, 2007

myLot

Awhile back (about three weeks ago) I joined myLot. myLot is a social network, sort of. You go there and you find discussions, you make comments and add to the discussions, you start discussions of your own, and through these processes you make money. Well you don't make a ton of money and you certainly aren't going to get rich doing it. However, it is a lot of fun and incredably enjoyable. I have met a lot of new people, and even few like I have made a few "friends" in the three weeks I have been there. Additionally it is very interesting and I have learned a lot. Also if you have a question then you can ask it and get lots of great answers. I have enjoyed my time there more then anywhere else and thought I would share it with you. In my opinion it is a lot better then mySpace and they pay! If you are interested go and check it out. Sign up is free and easy and then you can navigate freely and find all kinds of great discussions...http://www.mylot.com/?ref=aidenofthetower

No comments: