Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hopes and Questions

I have a lot of hopes about my relationship with mom. She is talking about moving out. Plus she is talking about moving in with her new phone friend. (She has been talking to my "uncle" every night sometimes for hours). Either way, I am really hoping that she moves out by March. She moved in back in March, so she will have lived with us one whole year...

There is a huge question about where she will live and how things will work out. I think that our relationship will be great. The times when I moved out of her house, it made things great. We could talk and spend time together again and there wasn't the issues between us. Additionally, she won't be here all the time. She won't be trying to tell me how to be a mother all the time and so on.

Well, I am not sure how or when it will all work out. However, the other question is, "What will I do with this blog?" I am not sure what I will do or how it will change, though it will change. I have thought of some ideas, but no matter what it will either have to end or change in a gigantic way...

Time will tell...

No comments: