Thursday, December 13, 2007

86. Christmas Presents

Yesterday was the day that I got a few hour break from Marcus (my 16, almost 17 month old son). He went to Grandma and Grandpa's to play with his aunts and uncles (who are homeschooled). I was planning on getting a ton of things accomplished. I figured I would get this and this done as well as two articles. I was almost done with the first article and mom called me into her room to help her wrap my brother's Christmas presents. Plus she wanted my things ready so that they could go in the boxes and...

Well, it took an hour and a half. I got done and had just a few minutes left to finish up what I was doing before it was time for everyone to be home again. Errr...

So, my first work hard day was ruined. I guess we will see how next week goes. Thankfully they are going to take him one afternoon each week. This week it turns out to be two since Mary (my youngest sister-in-law) and I are going to lunch and a movie.

No comments: