Saturday, December 1, 2007

82. Half Planned

Yesterday mom wanted to go apply for food stamps and she had a 3pm doctors appointment. So, I figured we could drop the baby off at 1:30 (he stayed with his aunts and uncles while we did what we had to) and then we could go get the application filled out and then off to the doctors. What my mom didn't tell me until last minute was that she needed to print some stuff off while we were at the in-laws. This is because our printer is dead. Well they bought a Lexmark too, which means we had to leave for the doctors appointment before it was printed off, and I had to come back and get it.

This happens a lot. She doesn't tell me everything that she needs to do, until we are doing it. Or on Thursday she will be like, "Can you borrow the van tomorrow?" (We borrow a vehicle from my in-laws in order to go places, at least we are blessed enough to have that as an option!)

Well, enough complaining for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: