Sunday, June 3, 2007

4. She can be a real B****

I know that I can be just as bad as anyone else, so I am not saying that I can't be a real B****, but today was one of my mom's super cranky days.

She gets on my nerves with some of her voice tones, and when she doesn't treat me very nice. Today I asked if she wanted me to spend all day every day hiding in my bedroom. Which of course she said no to, but it didn't change the fact that she was down right mean to me.

I guess this is something I should be used to. It isn't like this is a new development. It is my mom and she has been this way forever, but it does make me feel like it could be a long future.

I am really hoping to get a life once we get to Texas (which will be in less then two weeks). I know things will feel better if I am not with her everyday all day long. Also, because we don't know anyone and have no car, I don't talk to anyone but her and my 10 month old son, and then my husband on the phone. So, things should lighten up. I hope.

No comments: