Tuesday, May 29, 2007

1. Bed Time

Hmmm...this is the hardest post thus far. Not that it takes much when there are only two posts. But this is where I pick out one thing and complain about it. After living with my mom...or having my mom live with me rather...for nine weeks, well lets just say there are a few things that are bugging me.

The thing that wins the first post?

Bed Time

The situation.

My husband is in Texas. My mom, our son, and I are still in Wisconsin. He has a job that is better then any job he has ever had but gets home every night (Monday through Friday) around 10:30-11:30pm. This means that I stay up late to talk to him on the phone or using Yim. Well Marcus (our son) gets me up between 6:30 and 7:30am. So by time I am done talking to Peter (my husband) and in bed asleep...I don't get enough sleep. I have started napping with the baby to compensate, but I am still tired a lot of the time. Top it all off I am one of the few people who need more sleep them most do.

The happenings.

A few weeks ago I was laying in bed talking on the phone. At this time it was about 12:30am, but I didn't really care. We were working on finishing our conversation so that we could both go to bed, when my mom opens the door to my room, "you really need to be sleeping." Well I knew I needed to be sleeping, but I didn't need to be reprimanded by my mom like I was in junior high again. I let it go.

Repeat.

Last night I was chatting. And working on our website. And thinking about this blog. When she opened the door (this time at 11:45pm) and says, "no wonder your tired, you should go to bed!"
Errr...

I already knew WHY I was tired. I just didn't know how to fix it and still take care of every ones needs!

Anyway...enough complaining.

The First reason I hate living with my mom...It's bed time dear.

No comments: