Tuesday, April 1, 2008

94. Hair Cut

Mom called me into here room asking for help. When I got there, she had chopped all my son's hair off. It is true that it was getting long, however I didn't want her to chop it all off. Additionally, she never asks she just does it. Today that meant interrupting my work schedule so that I could take care of him since she had decided to give him the hair cut. It makes me feel as if she has no respect for my work, my day, or my opinions and desires for my son. Now my husband is mad and planning on talking to her.

However, I am afraid that there is no such thing as talking with my mom. It will probably be a fight and something she complains to me about later. She already thinks my husband hates her and I feel that she hates him in return so it is such a grand old place to live.

While she told us she would be out by April, that isn't happening. The judge hasn't made his decision yet and won't until the end of April. The earliest she could get money is by the end of May and that has her moving out at the earliest at the end of June. We have months left of living together and some days I wonder if I will be able to handle another second of it, let alone months more worth of stress, the frustrations, and the fights that seem to be on the verge of happening. Plus, my mom is very depressed and unable to get treatment for it without a doctor. She can't get a doctor till she gets back on medicaid which can't happen till she is on disability. She often walks around crying and she rarely has anything good to say.

Some days I feel like saying, "Just shoot me now!" But such as life...

No comments: