Friday, March 21, 2008

So Much to Tell You

I have several posts that I am hoping to get down the next several weeks. I have been working so hard on the reward-athon that I have been neglecting all my blogs really badly. This isn't good and can't continue after I have reached my $1500 goal, which is coming up fairly quickly. It will all be over the 14th of April, as that is the last day for the reward-athon.

The only concern is how I am going to make near as much money as I have been with out it. I am not really ready to see a mega decrease in my earnings and right now my passive earnings aren't big enough to handle not having that three hundred dollars worth of writing each month. I can come up with some AC titles that I am fairly certain will be accepted and that will get me some money, but not as much as I need to replace. Other writing avenues will increase my earnings, but I just don't think I will make that much that fast.

On the other hand, my Google Adsense is growing slowly, but nicely. I was hoping for triple what I made last month, which just isn't going to happen (it would have been just over $14). However, It is reasonable to get twice as much as last month which is good as long as I continue in a forward motion.

I am hoping that I can win a couple of contests, but I will be making seperate posts for those!

Life is good, I just wish that it were a tad bit easier, but then I am sure that I am not alone!

No comments: